To be fair to all test takers, if you are not happy with your result you can apply for an Enquiry on Results within six weeks of the test date. You must pay an enquiry fee, which is fully refunded if your band score changes.
When can I apply for an Enquiry on Result?
This request must be made within six weeks of the test date on the Test Report Form.
How long will this process take?
The release of your results usually ranges from 2 to 21 days depending on several factors including the number of components requested to be remarked. If you have not received a response after 28 days, please contact your test centre.
How much will it cost?
contact your local IDP IELTS test centre for more information about the fees.
- There is no appeal after this re-mark, the decision is final.
- You have to send the original TRF to the test centre you received it from.
- During the period of remarking your test results cannot be used to apply for a university or to be sent to an immigration office.
- Should the scores change after the Enquiry on Results, we will issue a new Test Report Form for the candidate, who can apply for (5) five extra copies to be sent to receiving institutions free of charge within one month of the printing date at the bottom of the new Test Report Form.
- For those whose scores remain the same we will return the original Test Report Form to the candidate and there will be no refund.
How can I apply for a remark?
Please provide your full detailed contact address, including PO Box and daytime telephone number on the “Enquiry on Results Form”. You can download this from here.
Send the completed Enquiry on Results Form, receipt of payment and the original Test Report Form and post it to IDP Education – IELTS Test Centre.